If you are interested in applying for the Erasmus+ Master Programme in sustainable agriculture, food technology and food production, please check if you meet the requirements below:
* IELTS: score 6.0 or better
* TOEFL: paper-based 577/computer based 233/
internet based 90-91
* Cambridge: Certificate of Advanced English
* First cetificate in English (FCE)
* Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
* Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
* Business English Certificate (BEC) Vantage- at least "Passed"
* Business English Certificate (BEC) Higher
* Certificate in English for International Business and Trade (CEIBT)
Documents required to apply
If you meet all requirements and would like to apply to DAFM, the following list of documents will have to be attached to the application in scanned format:
* An official document/card issued by authority stating your place of
** Within the application procedure on the DreamApply surface two email addresses of former lecturers or employers have to be
submitted. The system automatically will send an evaluation form to the given person which has to be filled out by him/her. The form will
be submitted anonymously via DreamApply.
Please remind your referees of the automatic message sent by system,
might be put to the spam folder.
*** These two documents are to be found in the DreamApply system, need to be read and signed.
! Important note !
All documents must be in English language. If it is not the case, add an English translation done by a certified, court-approved translator officially recognized by the issuing country.
If you are selected to DAFM you must provide legalized documents such as your diploma, transcript of records or birth certificate. Those documents are not required at application stage so you don’t need to initiate expenditures in case of a non-selection of your application.
Referees often take time to write their recommendation letters so we strongly recommend you to take care of it well in advance.